- Figuring out how to set up a business can be hard work if you're doing it on your own.
- With bizebu, starting a business is an easy stage-by-stage process.
- bizebu identifies all the steps required to get your business up and running, then it makes each of those steps easy.
- You can work through the process steadily, doing one step at a time until everything's ready for launch. Or you can move from step to step really quickly, so that your business goes live sooner.
With bizebu, you'll pay an affordable fixed price that covers all the things you need.With bizebu, starting a business is an easy stage-by-stage process.
7 steps to business launch
Register your company nameThe first step to starting a company from scratch is registering your company name with the Companies Office. You need to gather quite a lot of information to make this happen, but we'll help with that. Our business start-up experts can also answer any questions you might have.
Register your domain nameA website is essential when you're getting started in business. We'll help you to register a domain name that's unique to your business and easy for customers to remember. Our domain-finding tool simplifies the process.
Set up email addressesOnce you have a domain name, we can set up your email addresses. You can add to these any time you like.
Your logo is the foundation of your brand. It needs to represent your business in a memorable way to the people who will be your customers.
- If you have some favourite logos, send them to us and we'll base your designs on the same principles.
- If you have no idea at all what you want, we can present you with a few options.
- This service includes two rounds of revisions, so we can fine tune your logo until it's exactly right.
Brand coloursDeveloping your colour palette is part of the brand design process. You can suggest some colours to us or we can select them for you, based on your industry sector and customer types.
It's important to get your website up before you start trading. Customers need to see that you're the real deal. When they can find you on the web, you become credible and trustworthy. The type of website you need depends on the nature of your business:
- If you're not selling products online, you will need what we call a 'brochure website'. It's an information source that tells people about your company and the products or services it offers.
- If you want to sell products online, you will need an 'ecommerce website'. It will let people read about products, then buy them instantly.
AccountingGetting set up with Xero is the best way to handle the number-crunching side of your business. With our help, you can subscribe to Xero and find out how to use it. Xero makes it easy to track sales, send invoices, pay invoices, monitor inventory, manage GST, handle tax returns and much more.